Soggy Saturday roll call in Georgia!!

tanya72100
on 7/15/11 10:37 pm - Schuylkill Haven, PA
Boo who! Soggy here in Ga! But really missing my pa buddies! Life is so good right now! After almost 5 weeks after my tummt tuck with countouring I am almost feeling totally normal again!! Today has us hanging at  home but really enjoying time with my little family!

Hope you all in PA have a super saturday with your family and enjoy all the sun! Miss you!

Lisa H.
on 7/15/11 11:50 pm, edited 7/15/11 11:51 pm - Whitehall, PA
 well look what the rain washed in....  Hey girl.. Miss you too..   change that damn profile pic.  you look NOTHING like that anymore... just sayin'

Today I'm dragging my butt to synagogue like a good girl.  I was going to go out last night, but had this weird stomach thing come on me all of a sudden.. almost didn't make it to the bathroom.. sorry.  Went to bed and rested.  I feel a bit better this morning, but I'm going to take it easy on the pouch and if I'm not doing well during synagogue then I'll leave and come home.  

After synagogue if I feel better, I'll be hanging at the pool and then karaoke with friends tonight.  If I'm still not better then I guess I'll be spending the day relaxing in the apartment with the kitties.  

By the way, they are getting along really well.  I am still putting Dexter in the bathroom at night and when I am not here until he is consistent about going in the box.  I don't want have to clean up any more accidents than necessary.  

My tracker

hers 

bvohl
on 7/15/11 11:50 pm
Good Morning Tanya and PA!!

Tanya-so glad that you are feeling great!! Enjoy your time with your family...

Today is picking up the new kitty day! We are supposed to meet around 11am this morning! I am excited but a bit nervous taking in a kitty from a hoarding situation. Never did that before!! I am hopeful that the cat will be receptive to us and settle in quickly. I put up a picture of Re-re (her name is Reba), on my FB page, so you can check her out! She is a torti-tabby mix, hopefully more tabby than torti!!! I already have one grumpy calico!!!LOL!

The rest of the day will be spent giving said cat a much needed bath, and getting to know each other time!! Can't wait to see Dee's reaction! She doesn't know yet!!!

Well, gotta get ready!
Have a great day!!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

IdaMae D.
on 7/16/11 12:55 am - Philadelphia, PA
Beth;

Good Luck with your new Kitty, she is a beauty!!!

Ida

IdaMae

IdaMae D.
on 7/16/11 12:40 am - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning!

I slept in today, no crews working at the house today - woo-hoo. 

Tanya - glad to hear you are healing well from your PS.  Gene didn't heal so well and still has issues 3 years later from his. 

I've been up and to the lab for blood work, I have a gastro doc appointment on Friday - have to clear it with my boss to work from home that day.

Not sure what is happening today.  We are still tossed about bringing the Harley home.  If we bring it home, with all the nails and crap in the driveway we run the risk of flat tires.  We also will need to pull it out of the garage everyday so the guys can use the garage for the cutting and stuff they need to do with the wood.  If it rains don't really want it sitting out in the rain, but the storage is starting to become quite expensive.  We never expected the house to take this long.  The projected completion was May 31st we are quite a bit beyond that now.

I also need to get over to My Ladies Courset shop for some new bras.

Hope everyone has a great day....

Ida

IdaMae

dit657
on 7/16/11 8:03 am - Boothwyn, PA
Hi all. We're Spending the weekend at Our friends place in Fenwick. The weather has been awesome - swimming - boating - just hanging out. Crabs and shrimp tonight - hot tub later. Tomorrow more of the same before heading home - boy it just doesn't get much better than that!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views